hello guys,

i don't know if you are on the list or not, so i put all of you on CC.
As a rule of thumb, you have to teach clapf what is wrong and what is
right.
Without training, it will have little or no clue about how to mark a
message.

You need both good (ham) and bad (spam) messages, and you have to have
about equal quantity of them. You can obtain ham from one's inbox if that
is
spamfree, or one's archived messages.

--
Péter