Dear clapf-users,

filtering spam and other malware in email is a good thing, and I believe that clapf does its job pretty well. However there's more to be done with emails: messages should
be archived as well.

I would like to inform you that I applied for some sort of donation to the FSF.hu foundation. The application is about an open source enterprise level email archiving software. Fortunately the foundation likes the idea, and they are going to sponsor it.

This has some side effects on the clapf project, too. I have to shift my efforts to the archiving project. It has to be ready by the end of the next summer.

I want to stress that I won't abandon clapf. In fact the archiving application has some code from clapf, although modified, and I've already had some new findings how to improve the parser. These new methods might be transferred back to clapf at a later time. To sum
it up I'll merely put clapf to the background for a while.

I think that the archiving application could be a very capable complementary project to clapf.
If you liked clapf, you could benefit from the new project as well.

I also need your help. It would appreciate it if you could test it when it's has the required features. I'll register a domain name soon, but firstly I would like you to help
to find a good name for the email archiving project.

Best regards,
Janos