For that installation, i do not have stats, but the mail traffic is very well spam-free and there were no false positives as i remember. The web gui is unique as far as i had a look on other filters. Clapf can be installed as a separate software (no file access on the mail system or inboxes), the tcp interface separates nicely from the rest of the system.

The new installation will be from scratch (not just clapf, everything) so i prepared a decent ham/spam corpus for the initial training (4k spam, 8k ham).

Hello Pete,

On 2014-09-11 13:45, pete wrote:
Hello clapf-ers,

is this list and the project still alive?

well, at least the mailing list responds :-)

In the last 2 (or 3?) years I've been developing another
project called piler. It's an email archiving project,
I highly recommend, btw.

Regarding clapf, I've been redesigning the gui to use some
bootstrap elements to provide a better looking gui. You may
try it by downloading the latest developer version from bitbucket:

https://bitbucket.org/jsuto/clapf/get/master.tar.gz

Some final touches are missing, but it's pretty close to a fully
usable state, so it's worth to give a shot.

The binaries haven't changed much, perhaps a few parser optimizations
to query less html tokens.

piler itself started as a clone of clapf, then I twisted it. So
perhaps some features from piler can be applied to clapf as well
in return, eg. the preforking model, and using utf-8 tokens. However
I believe that clapf is still a decent solution against email crap.

I still use it, and I am still satisfied.

I'm not sure how many clapf installations are out there using a
database engine other than mysql, that ties my hands, so perhaps
I'll roll out a rewritten version of clapf one day. Even in this
case I'm not sure at the moment if any new feature clapf really
needs.

However if you need something specific or have any concerns, then
go ahead, and share it.

Janos