From: Classification, clustering, and phylogeny estimation
[mailto:CLASS-L@lists.sunysb.edu] On Behalf Of Blais, Martin
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 7:07 AM
To: CLASS-L@LISTS.SUNYSB.EDU
Subject: Three-step modeling LCA

Dear Class-L members,

I was wondering if anyone know how to implement the Vermunt's (2010)
improved three-step approach to LCA in Latent Gold 4.5 by using the GUI
interface (as I am not having the syntax module) .

Vermunt, J. K. (2010) Latent Class Modeling with Covariates: Two Improved
Three-Step Approaches. Political Analysis, 18, 450-469.

Very many thanks,

Martin Blais

http://www.classification-society.org/csna/lists.html#class-l