This sounds very interesting and exciting. I would appreciate the articles and
happy to send the reimbursement in advance. Thank you Art! The geographic
clustering is of particular interest.

Peter Spangler
PO Box 239
Durham, CA 95938

Sent from my iPhone

--
This email may contain confidential information for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please notify