hi,

The servlet classes are currently in a working and documented state.
Could they be added to the cvs repository?
And preferably in their own module?

I'm sorry if this is not the proper way to go about this, but I wouldn't know
what the proper method is so...

Issues:
 - The servlet stuff is currently packaged as a standalone package, targeted
at people who only need the servlet classes and nothing else. Should they be
integrated more in the classpath classes?
I personally don't think so.

 - The package contains a single source tree from which the 2.0 and 2.1 source
code is generated.
This is done by adding #ifdef VERSION_2_1 .. #endif tags to the source and
then extracting the code for the desired version. This extracting is done
using a java program which is included in the distribution.
I consider this a really ugly hack and I feel really guilty about it, but I
saw no other solution.

The package can be downloaded from http://www.euronet.nl/~pauls/java/servlet/

regards,
                                Paul Siegmann