Mark Wielaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Yes I would very much like to see one coding style use.
> It would be nice if old code could be automatically reformatted.
> And it would probably help the coders if there where syntax files
> for this style for popular editors.

If no one else does, Paul can probably write a lisp reformatter which
works within emacs in batch mode to automatically reformat
everything.  Unless there is a mode in emacs to automatically format
my code that way I probably won't do it while writing code but I'll
gladly run a program to do it for me when I'm done.  This is a much
more flexible approach than enforcing any arbitrary, no matter how
good, coding style on another person.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>