Andrew> On a related note, what are the plans for gcjx?  At present,
Andrew> gcj seems to suffer from the slower development cycles of the
Andrew> C and C++ compilers.  Will gcjx go the same way, or will it
Andrew> stay more in line with the bimonthly Classpath releases?

gcjx itself won't change anything here.  I'd like us to do more
frequent releases, perhaps of just the library.  This has been
discussed a few times but I don't think all the necessary
prerequisites are in place (in particular I think the BC ABI has to be
a bit more bulletproof).

Tom