Hi Erwin,

On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 14:08 +0100, Erwin Rol wrote:
> I am just trying to get OX working, and stumbled over the naming thing.

This might be a new issue. I know that in the past some people did try
to get it working already. There were a couple of small issues though.
Upstream was aware of them, but might not have solved them all yet. See
the following threads. Martin Kauss from OpenExchange was aware of the
issues and might know a bit more about the current status and whether
upstream has cleaned up some of these already:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-java-list/2005-July/thread.html#00095
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-java-list/2005-July/thread.html#00076

Cheers,

Mark