Hi Audrius,

On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 20:19 +0100, Audrius Meskauskas wrote:
> My train connection is such that I arrive at 19:26 directly into
> Charleoi from Namur. I will try to come to La Mort Subite - 7 rue
> Montagne aux Herbes Potageres  as soon as possible, but surely there is
> no any hope at 18:00.

Don't worry. I will make sure to wait for you there. Really looking
forward to meeting you! If you cannot find it, or you happen to arrive
much later please call me +31-6-51877169.

> It would be very nice to have the start of
> the meeting later or move it to the Saturday evening (when all folk will
> be in place) or probably Sunday evening (I do not know when the majority
> of people depart, I depart on Monday). Making the meeting in the first
> day so ealy may restrict the number of people who are able to come.

Since the meeting is in a cafe it will not be very formal. It will just
be a fun event to know each other better. And we will certainly try to
go out together on Saturday night after the formal FOSDEM program.
(Anyone suggestions?)

See you in Brussels,

Mark