On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 20:12 +0100, Roman Kennke wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Am Dienstag, den 28.02.2006, 14:28 +0100 schrieb Robert Schuster:
> > Hi friends,
> > this was a great weekend which I really enjoyed! As you may have noticed I
> > took
> > a lot of photos ;) and I plan to make them available for you soon.
> >
> > I thought it would be a good idea to upload them to a service like
> > flickr.com
> > and that is why I wrote this mail.
> >
> > 1) Is flickr.com acceptable for you? (If not, is there a free - in the
> > sense of
> > freedom - service that provides the same features?)
>
> For me it is ok. Adding it to the Wiki would probably be a little too
> much effort?

The moinmoin wiki is not that good for uploading lots of attachments
(and it really is a bit too resource hungry if lots of people are
requesting lots of pages/images. As soon as Jim finished upgrading the
machine that runs builder, we will hopefully move developer also there
to have some more cpu-power). If you want you can also upload them to
developer.classpath.org. If you have a tar.gz available then we can just
make a new directory events/fosdem2006 under /var/www and extract it
there. I never used flickr so I don't know how hard/convenient it is to
use.

BTW. Does anybody have contact details for that camera team that was
making a movie in our developer room?

Cheers,

Mark