Hi,

I believe we fixed all known regressions so I have created the release
branch now. The cvs tag for the branch point is called
classpath-0_90-branch-point and the branch itself is called
classpath-0_90-branch.

As you can see the next version will be called "0.90". We didn't really
have consensus on the name. And I think Raif is right that we need to
specify explicit goals if we call it 1.0. So this gives us 9 tries to
get that right :)

Tomorrow I will try to make the branch release ready (just making sure
all documentation is updated, rerun some tests, etc) and (if Andrew
doesn't beat me to it) update the generics branch with the changes
between the last generics merge point and the release branch merge
point. If no horrible showstoppers are found then we push it out as a
real release on Monday.

If you have any patches that you think should really go on the release
branch please only commit them to the trunk, but post them to
classpath-patches and CC me with the request to include them on the
branch.

Thanks,

Mark