Hi,

In the near future we (well Jim) will upgrade the developer and builder
infrastructure to a Xen 3.0, 64 bit setup allowing for more memory. To
prepare for that we already upgraded the DNS setting. If everything is
setup correctly again this email arrives and things keep working as
expected. If not (there was a small glitch in one of the dns servers at
first that has now been fixed) please try refreshing your dns caches or
with a little for the machines to appear again.

Cheers,

Mark