Hi Robert,

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 03:47 +0100, Robert Lougher wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the release of JamVM 1.4.3
> (http://jamvm.sourceforge.net).  This release adds heap compaction

Nice one! I was just going through a classpath "bootstrap" with eclipse
(http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathHackingWithEclipse)
and suddenly realized that memory usage stayed constant even though I
had just installed the CDT through the update manager and did a full
checkout and build of classpath. Previous jamvm releases often required
me to shutdown and restart eclipse in between, but this release happily
lets me go on with hacking.

Thanks!

Mark