Hi Tom,

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 10:16 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Our cvs commit messages starting including the full patch.
> This seems somewhat unfriendly to me, in two ways.
>
> First, we've all already seen the patch on classpath-patches.  And,
> this is where discussion should take place anyway.
>
> Second, this means that the full text of patches ends up in the
> associated bugzilla bugs.
>
> Can we disable this?

Agreed. I just had to purge some humongous messages from the
commit-classpath queue (your and andrew branch merging) which were
multiple MB large. I have asked savannah-hackers to disable it and give
us back the old behavior of just posting the cvsweb urls.

I did notice that this new script made the warning messages on every cvs
commit disappear. That was nice.

Cheers,

Mark