Hi David,

On Sat, 2006-07-15 at 08:59 +0900, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Thanks for the advice! I also saw some repainting issues which needs to be
> fixed.

I am somewhat surprised you didn't mention your firecat work. Does
firecat already work perfectly with GNU Classpath?

> Is there a copyright assignment I have to submit before I start? In
> the meantime I will probably have a lot of code reading to do ;)

We would like you to read the requirements in the GNU Classpath Hacker
Guide and there is some more help for starting developers in our
developer wiki:
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/docs/hacking.html#SEC2
http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathFirstSteps

I'll send a paperwork request form which you can fill in if you are
comfortable working with the rest of the community as described in to
documents above.

Thanks,

Mark