Hi Olivier,

On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 11:52 +0200, Olivier LAHAYE wrote:
> I've tryed to compile classpath using gtkfb, thus using the --with-x=no, but
> the configure script refuses this option if compiling with GTK.
>
> Is there a simple workaround for that or it simply not possible at the moment?
>
> (I'm trying to compile classpath on an embended Linux that has gtkfb but no
> X).

Not at the moment. We are using the x-surface for interfacing gtk/cairo
drawing. Sven outlined a few things that need attention for this to work
on gtk+ on non-x-backends recently:
http://developer.classpath.org/pipermail/classpath/2006-July/001165.html
If you are interested I am sure he can provide you with more details.

Cheers,

mark