Hi Mario,

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 03:45 +0100, Mario Torre wrote:
> I've fixed some of them. There are a couple of them difficult to find,
> though.

Nice one! This not only fixed most of the regressions, but according to
the autobuilder mauve run on classpath-testresults this (plus some of
the other patches made yesterday) made a lot of new tests PASS. I
believe we are pretty close to branching for 0.93 now.

For those that want to follow at home please take a look at:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.classpath.testresults
And investigate any regressions or unexpected FAILs you see there.

Thanks,

Mark