Hi,

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 10:35 -0800, David Daney wrote:
> Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > We are proud to announce the release of GNU Classpath 0.93 "Dreamland"
> >
> Most excellent!  Now in addition to having a version number, we have a
> wacky word version name to go with it.  These version names are sure to
> bring many benefits in the future.

:)

But this isn't the first release with a wacky word version name.
Releases 0.00 till 0.15 had only numbers. Starting with 0.16 till 0.20
only some had code names. And after the jump from 0.20 to 0.90 all had
releases have had a name associated with the release. Except for the
first code name, all other names were chosen in a completely
undemocratic way by the release dictator.

Here is the list in case you ever get into a classpath trivia quiz:

0.16 "Harmony!"
0.19 "95% and counting"
0.90 "A La Mort Subite"
0.91 "All for One, One for All"