Hoi,

On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 18:06 +0100, Jeroen Frijters wrote:
> When is the next release due? The current release (0.93) has the
> incorrect daylight savings rules for the US and I've already had one
> IKVM user run into this. I'm probably going to release an IKVM update
> that is based on GNU Classpath 0.93 + the cvs version of TimeZone, but
> it would be nice to release 0.94 in the not too distant future.

Yes, the TimeZone issue is much bigger than I anticipated. I see Red Hat
even did an update of gcc for their enterprise product:
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2007-0101.html
This is also the patch that Andrew backported to classpath.
(Thanks Jakub, thanks Andrew)

I admit that I have been waiting a bit on the gcj hackers to get all the
bugs out of the new 1.5 support (which they seem to do - thanks gcj
hackers!). But people seem hungry for a release now so lets aim for a
release at the end of the week. Things to figure out are:

- Regressions in mauve. According to classpath-testresults there are
  some. Lets figure out what they are and how to fix them.
- Go through bugzilla and look for anything embarrasing that really
  needs fixing (but lets focus on regressions).
- Make sure we have all the configure/build stuff correct now.
  There seem to be needed some patches for the new automake 1.10 that is
  starting to pop up in distros now. Check that both ecj and javac are
  supported. And do we have the plugin stuff now finally correct?

Anything else? Anyone up to making lists for points 1 and 2?

Cheers,

Mark