Hi Christian,

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 12:26 +0100, Christian Thalinger wrote:
> I've found another regression with current head.  jetty-5.1.11 does not
> serve pages anymore (while it does for 6.1.1):
>
> $ telnet localhost 8080
> Trying 127.0.0.1...
> Connected to localhost.localdomain.
> Escape character is '^]'.
> Connection closed by foreign host.
>
> There are no exceptions during startup.  This happens since a few days
> (or a week).

I noticed various Mauve Socket regressions on classpath-testresults:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/classpath-testresults/2007-03/
But haven't yet tracked down when they started.

If someone wants to dig into this, the regressions are:

FAIL: java.net.HttpURLConnection.postHeaders
FAIL: java.net.HttpURLConnection.responseCodeTest
FAIL: java.net.ServerSocket.AcceptGetLocalPort
FAIL: java.net.ServerSocket.ServerSocketTest
FAIL: java.net.ServerSocket.security
FAIL: java.net.Socket.SocketTest
FAIL: java.net.Socket.jdk13
FAIL: java.net.Socket.jdk14
FAIL: java.util.logging.SocketHandler.publish

And I suspect the CORBA related regressions are also caused by this.

Cheers,

Mark