Hi,

To increase the release pressure a bit builder.classpath.org got
upgraded to the Debian Easter release. builder was running with some
backported packages and this was a good opportunity to refresh our
autobuilder and see whether anything broke. Happily Debian stable now
once again provides all the right versions of our dependencies.

Hint for our Debian lovers, for compiling the applet webplugin you will
need the libxul-dev package and dependencies. It will then be build
against xulrunner.

Fresh build logs should appear soon again on classpath-testresults.

Cheers,

Mark