Hi Paul,

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 13:57 +0100, Paul Jenner wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-04-07 at 00:51 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > A release branch has been created 'classpath-0_95-branch'
>
> Can the latest build of the release candidate be made available for
> download on builder.classpath.org as it was for the previous releases?
>
> I think it would help those who want to test but don't stay up to date
> with CVS.

Good point. I activated the ClasspathRelease script on builder that
should produce a tar.gz for the release candidate
(classpath-0.95-rc.tar.gz) at http://builder.classpath.org/dist/

Also checked the normal script and re-enabled to creation of
classpath-latest.tar.gz. Don't know why that was disabled. But it is
fixed now (I hope, please yell and scream if it isn't refreshed in the
next 24 hours).

Thanks,

Mark