Hi Michel,

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 15:23 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> When trying to start gappletviewer, I get a missing resource-bundle-error.
> Now, I saw that the resource-bundles are inside glibj.zip. I added this
> zip-file to the Xbootclasspath-parameter of the gappletviewer, but then I
> get a stackoverflow-error.
>
> Is there any way I can get the applet-support to work with the java-vm
> from Sun?

Which resource bundle is missing? That might be a bug where we
accidentally put a resource in glibj.zip that should be in tools.zip.
Adding glibj.zip to the bootclasspath is certainly not going to work
since it will have classes in it that conflict with the bootclasses from
the sun java-vm. Try adding it to the classpath instead.

Cheers,

Mark