There is a tag for a stable Tonic in the clean-compiler SVN repo. Including it
in the nightly build should be straight-forward. That version of the compiler
is a bit old though. For example, it doesn't include the functional
dependencies patch. There is also an itask-tonic2 branch. It is more in sync
with the itasks branch. The implementation is actually conceptually also a bit
better, but there are still several bugs that prevent even small iTasks
programs from being compiled successfully. This is mostly due to the fundeps
patch for some reason. The problems come exclusively from the program
transformations that are done to support dynamic blueprints iirc. If you only
want static blueprints, it should be rather straightforward to get Tonic to
work with the most recent itasks compiler.

Sent from my iPhone