From: Clearwater [mailto:clearwater-boun...@lists.projectclearwater.org] On
Behalf Of yan morris
Sent: 31 August 2016 17:05
To: clearwater@lists.projectclearwater.org
Subject: [Project Clearwater] Is Bono a multi-thread program?

Hi ,

I want to know , if Bono is a multi-thread program or not.

I see the source code of Bono , I look at the function "proxy_on_rx_request"

which process incoming request , but I don't see any code is creating a new
thread when request income .

Therefore ,  I want to know if Bono processes request using multi-thread ?

If it does , could you tell where I can find the codes which concerned about?

(or It is implemented by PJSIP , please let me know , too)

Thank you very much

Morris