From: Clearwater [mailto:clearwater-boun...@lists.projectclearwater.org] On
Behalf Of Shirabur, Aravind Ashok (CMS)
Sent: 06 September 2016 08:32
To: Clearwater@lists.projectclearwater.org
Subject: [Project Clearwater] Registration Timeout in 300 sec

Hi,

We are testing project clear water (clearwater-infrastructure
1.0-160518.173307) , we observed that IMS core network registration expiry time
is always 300 sec; it's not considering the Expiry timer in the successful
Registration message. Any configuration to set the Registration Expiry timer
value.

Thanks
Aravind