Hi Graeme,

thanks a lot for your response.

In our scenario we are using the Stress node to generate 15000 calls in 60
seconds. The number of
unsuccessful calls varies from ~500 to ~5000 even in subsequent repetitions
of the same scenario.
According to wireshark the failures happen because of Sprout that does not
send the correct responses in time
and so we get "time-outs" and "unexpected messages" in the Stress node.
The Sprout node has sufficient CPU and memory resources.
What could be the reason of this instability in our deployment?

Thank you in advance,
Michael Katsoulis