From: Clearwater [mailto:clearwater-boun...@lists.projectclearwater.org] On
Behalf Of jaafar.bendr...@orange.com
Sent: 20 September 2016 13:59
To: clearwater@lists.projectclearwater.org
Subject: [Project Clearwater] Clearwater Metrics

Hello , I would like to thank you for your vIMS product.

I would like to know if you had already defined some set of metrics that are
specific to your VNFs beyond the standard system and network metrics (such as
sip client etc ...)

Thank you

[Logo Orange]<http://www.orange.com/>

Jaafar Bendriss
Ph.D. Candidate on autonomic and cognitive management
ORANGE/IMT/OLN/CNC/R3S/SPO
Orange Gardens
1D-2-12-C
Fixe : +33 1 57 39 67 28
<https://monsi.sso.francetelecom.fr/index.asp?target=http%3A%2F%2Fclicvoice.sso.francetelecom.fr%2FClicvoiceV2%2FToolBar.do%3Faction%3Ddefault%26rootservice%3DSIGNATURE%26to%3D+33%201%2057%2039%2067%2028>
jaafar.bendr...@orange.com<mailto:jaafar.bendr...@orange.com>

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.

modified, changed or falsified.