Hi Sarbajit,

I don’t think we’ve never tried deploying Project Clearwater in a Docker Swarm
cluster, but I don’t see any reason why it couldn’t work. The tests are failing
very early – they’re not able to connect to Ellis on port 80. I can think of a
couple of reasons for this – either Ellis isn’t running or the Ellis port
mapping hasn’t worked for some reason.

Can you connect to the Ellis container and run ps –eaf | grep ellis and ps –eaf
| grep nginx to confirm that NGINX and Ellis are running? Can you also run sudo
netstat -planut | grep nginx or something equivalent to check that NGINX is
listening on port 80? If there’s a problem with either NGINX or Ellis we
probably need to look in the logs at /var/log/nginx/ or /var/log/ellis/ on the
Ellis container.

If however that all looks fine, then it sounds like the port mapping has failed
for some reason. Can you run nc -z <ip> 80 from the box you’re running the live
tests on? This will scan for anything listening at <ip>:80 and will return
successfully if it finds anything.

Thanks,
Graeme