Dear All,
I am following the instruction of manual install guide, but I feel confused
about the port setting for App. Servers in the shared_config file.

l   gemini=<gemini port>

l   memento=<memento port>

Is there any default port setting for the memento that install in sprout node
by command
$ sudo DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt-get install memento-node –yes
Or any recommend about how to set these two ports?
Also, I don’t see any install command to install gemini. Is gemini will be
installed with the above command?

Thank you.

--
本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。 This email may contain
confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and