From: Clearwater [mailto:clearwater-boun...@lists.projectclearwater.org] On
Behalf Of Ahmed Aden
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2017 1:55 AM
To: clearwater@lists.projectclearwater.org
Subject: [Project Clearwater] /etc/clearwater/local_settings configured before
packages install?

Hello

A mailing list response indicated that /etc/clearwater/local_settings must have
the etcd_cluster=" " IP information before the specific per-node package
installations using apt-get.

Does this I can't create pre-packaged images and update the
/etc/clearwater/local_settings file during runtime?

When you install the first set of nodes in a Project Clearwater deployment, you
need to make sure that each of the nodes in the deployment has the correct
value of etcd_cluster in /etc/clearwater/local_settings. It should be set to a
comma separated list that contains the IP address of each of the nodes in the
cluster. You should put this local_config in place on each of your nodes before
installing any of the software packages using apt-get.

http://lists.projectclearwater.org/pipermail/clearwater_lists.projectclearwater.org/2016-May/002926.html