From: Clearwater [mailto:clearwater-boun...@lists.projectclearwater.org] On
Behalf Of Adam Lindley
Sent: 02 November 2017 12:05
To: clearwater@lists.projectclearwater.org
Subject: Re: [Project Clearwater] Installation of ClearWater vIMS via
OSM/OpenStack

Hi Joe,
Sorry we’re so late to respond here.

We haven’t done anything using OSM here ourselves; though it does look
interesting.
We did see a demo of the capabilities of OpenMano at MWC 2016 though, and you
should be able to see a write up of this at
https://www.metaswitch.com/the-switch/open-source-mano-group-gets-to-work, with
some links through to videos of the demo itself. Hopefully that serves as a
useful step in getting started with this.
If you’re just interested in capabilities on Openstack, we have done some work
using Heat Templates, which you can find at:
https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-heat .

Do let us know if you get something interesting up and running, and there may
be others on the list who’ve investigated this before, so may be able to help
as well.
Also, please consider signing up to the mailing list. This will allow you to
join conversation on here without a moderator needing to approve your messages.

Cheers,
Adam