From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (BRYAN L)
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 3:06 PM
To: Clearwater@lists.projectclearwater.org
Subject: Issues with clearwater-docker homestead and homestead-prov under
Kubernetes

Hi all,

I was having issues getting subscribed to this list, so I filed a bug report on
the clearwater-docker issues list:
https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-docker/issues/86
The issues relate to instability with the homestead and homestead-prov
containers, as noted in the report.

The scripts I use to build/deploy clearwater-docker are part a patch to the
OPNFV Models project at https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/51329/
Currently this script uses kubectl to deploy these containers, but I will
migrate to using Cloudify-kubernetes asap. I just want to be sure that the
deployment works with the basic tools before I move to using a TOSCA-based
blueprint set for clearwater via Cloudify, and eventually ONAP.

Any advice on the issues is appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T