Hi,
thanks for replying,
How can i find the ip of interface of the vm?

one more thing, after poweroff ,the ip of vm is changed, so in which places
i need to update the changed IP. I have update in following places still it
did not works:

/etc/clearwater/local_config in all nodes
/etc/hosts
/etc/bind/db.ims.com

after that i stop the service like sudo service ellis etc.

where more do i need to update?

thanks,
sunil