Hi all,

The release for Project Clearwater sprint "Zamîn" has been cut. The code for
this release is tagged as release-130 in GitHub.

This is a big release for us! Over the last year, we've put a huge amount of
effort into increasing Project Clearwater's quality, as we know that
reliability is extremely important to most users of IMS. We're proud of where
we've got to, and we now recommend using this release whenever possible. To
mark that, we are declaring Zamîn our first "stable" release.

We think that Project Clearwater is now a well featured IMS core, built on a
great architecture. It's time to move our core development to a new phase,
focussed more on stability, and less on new features. That's going to mean that
we won't expect to tag new releases as frequently. It's also going to free us
up to spend more time blogging about Project Clearwater and IMS: watch this
space.

This release includes a number of bug fixes which improves Clearwater's
reliability at performance and load.

To upgrade to this release, follow the instructions at
http://docs.projectclearwater.org/en/stable/Upgrading_a_Clearwater_deployment.html.
  If you are deploying an all-in-one node, the standard image
(http://vm-images.cw-ngv.com/cw-aio.ova) has been updated for this release.

Cheers,

Richard