Hi,

Nice work by clearwater team, I really appreciate your work.

The document of clearwater is self explanatory, most of the task I did by
reading that, but I have stuck at some points:

> I have 3 sprout, 2 vellum, 2 dime, 1 bono, 1 homer, 1 ellis nodes. I want
to make 15000 calls/sec or more. I can increase more nodes if possible.

> I am not able to make more calls, I tried

[]ubuntu@stress:~$ /usr/share/clearwater/bin/run_stress rags.mf 30000 1
--multiplier=20

but it gives around 3000 calls.

> what exact command should I use to make more calls per sec. All the node
are working fine
I have check that zoiper and other sip client working fine.

> *Can you please share exact command so that I can increase no. of calls
per sec.*

Or how many more nodes are required, I will add.

Thanks,
Arun Lal Singh