Hi,
  I am using old vIMS architecture (for some business reason) where Vellum
& Dime are not present. I am using a multi VM setup on OpenStack and for
SIP client I am using XLite as SIP client. After a lot of struggle and
poring over Clearwater mailing lists, I could resolve most of the initial
issues. But now I am facing an issue of call getting disconnected within 30
secs of establishment.

Interesting observation made, the calling party session continues to be
established only the called party session gets disconnected after 30 sec or
32 sec

Anticipating your kind support and suggestion

Thanks & regards,
Rajib