Hello,

I am a student in research masters at the university cheick antar diop
dakar. I am currently working on a project requiring the installation of
clearwater. I installed the platform on a 14.04 64 bit ubuntu server
virtual machine as shown in the manual.

After installation, I created customers in ellis and tested customer
registration from Boghe, Jitsi and X-lite. This test worked.

I then wanted to try the connection with Sipml5 for the webrtc. This time I
could not connect. Yet I filled all the required fields with the correct
format. The client tries to connect then disconnects after a while without
being able to connect.

While cosultant the logs of Bono, I note that it displays a PJSIP error:
Assert failed
In the browser console, I also have the error: TRansport Error

I searched the internet without success. I tried everything and there I am
almost hopeless.

I therefore ask you to help me find a solution to this problem. I have to
solve it to finish my thesis.

Attached you will find screenshots of Bono, the SIPML5 configuration and
the console of my browser.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my basic english.