Sorry for incessant posting, but I wish to update as I am making progress
(?).

I am attaching the bind DNS file for domain clearwater,opnfv and
clearwater.local for reference.

DO you see a missing something there?

When I compare this file against what's mentioned here "
https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-readthedocs/blob/master/docs/Clearwater_DNS_Usage.md";,
I do see some differences.

For example, in my attached under the bono section, I don't see records for
_sip._tcp    IN SRV   0 0 5060 bono and udp as I see in above referred
doc.Is it of interest?

Thanks,
Nishank