Hello Everyone

I'm trying to understand how do clearwater components communicate each
other. I don't understand how do each component know the IP address for
every other component for the first time.
I sniffed the packages of every component with wireshark when I run

"cw-config download shared_config"
and
"cw-config upload shared_config"
But it doesn't seem to show the packages in which the communication take
into

How do the components share the shared_config file?
And What happens in the commands  "cw-config download shared_config" and
"cw-config upload shared_config"?

Thanks so much for your help!
Gabriel David Orozco
Presidente Rama estudiantil IEEE Universidad del Cauca
(57) 3004351630
<http://ieee.unicauca.edu.co/>

--

*Hacia una
Universidad comprometida con la Paz Territorial*