Junaid,

You are encountering this problem.  https://github.com/SIPp/sipp/issues/199

There seem to be suggestions of what to try.

Mark Perryman.

From: Clearwater <clearwater-boun...@lists.projectclearwater.org> On Behalf Of
Junaid Ali
Sent: 11 December 2018 12:18
To: clearwater@lists.projectclearwater.org
Subject: Re: [Project Clearwater] Initiating calls between two SIPp instances

Hi Mark,
Just found the cause of that 200 OK response. Actually, I was using "-aa" as an
argument to SIPp tool on the callee machine. The man page of SIPp for '-aa'
argument says: "Enable automatic 200 OK answer for INFO, UPDATE and NOTIFY
messages."

I have removed the '-aa' parameter, but now I'm getting this error on the
callee machine: http://ix.io/1vNj. I googled a little bit about this error and
it seems to me that this might be due to different call-ids on caller and
callee responses. SIPp output for callee: http://ix.io/1vNl

On caller node, I'm getting 408 Timeout error for INVITE sig: http://ix.io/1vNn

Sprout logs: http://ix.io/1vNg
Bono logs: http://ix.io/1vNh

Kind Regards,
Junaid

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 11:25 AM Junaid Ali