Ok, I'm still stuck at the last step. Got this error that I haven't the
slightest idea how to fix, and I've tried absolutely everything :(
FYI I'm following the official
guide:
https://github.com/clementine-player/Clementine/wiki/Compiling-from-Source-%28Mac-OS-X%29

[ 75%] Built target libclementine-tagreader
[ 75%] Linking CXX executable ../../clementine-tagreader
  "_inflate", referenced from:
      TagLib::zlib::decompress(TagLib::ByteVector const&) in
libtag.a(tzlib.cpp.o)
  "_inflateEnd", referenced from:
      TagLib::zlib::decompress(TagLib::ByteVector const&) in
libtag.a(tzlib.cpp.o)
  "_inflateInit_", referenced from:
      TagLib::zlib::decompress(TagLib::ByteVector const&) in
libtag.a(tzlib.cpp.o)
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)
make[2]: *** [clementine-tagreader] Error 1
make[1]: ***
[ext/clementine-tagreader/CMakeFiles/clementine-tagreader.dir/all] Error 2

Also, I've tracked down the problem - it's in
Clementine/bin/ext/clementine-tagreader. When I try to *make*, it gives me
the same error.
There's another place: Clementine/ext/clementine-tagreader that has a
CMakeLists.txt, which contains

if(APPLE)
  target_link_libraries(clementine-tagreader
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework
  )
endif(APPLE)

Which may be the problem?
Or in Clementine/src there is another CMakeLists.txt that has:

if (APPLE)
  target_link_libraries(clementine_lib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework
    /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework
    /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ScriptingBridge.framework
  )
  target_link_libraries(clementine_lib ${SPMEDIAKEYTAP_LIBRARIES})

Could be because it's linking the Carbon framework instead of Cocoa?
I don't have sufficient knowledge to figure this out on my own...