I'm having a strange problem with BBC podcasts.  When I right click the
podcast and select 'Download this episode' it looks as though the download
is starting--download arrow shows for a second--but then nothing happens.
 It was working properly yesterday, and I can download directly from the
BBC website. Any ideas? Ubuntu 16.04; Clementine 1.2.3.