I have only recently found Clementine.

Prior to this I was using Songbird, and then Nightingale.
In both Songbird and Nightingale I was able to create a "smart palylist"
that referenced another playlist, whether that be a static playlist or
another smart playlist.

I don't seem to be able to do this with Clementine.

   - Am I missing something and it really is available?
   - Is there a technical reason this is not an option?