I have a TON of playlists (tabs) open and sometimes browse around, and then
try to get back to the playlist (tab) that's currently playing. The "|>"
icon in the tab is not visible enough to stand out, so I spend way too much
time trying to find the currently active play list again. Then I discovered
the *Playlist ยป Jump to the currently playing track (ctrl-J)* command, but
could not get that to work. It would be a really nice fix for it to switch
tabs at least, even if it doesn't quite hit the current song in that list.