Any playlist you created by right clicking the top playlist tab, can be
accessed by right click load playlist, no connection to the left playlist
tab
Works fine
Never had much success getting these lists to work outside a specific
install of Clem

Left playlist tab, I have no idea how anything gets there or what I can do
with anything there.  I recognize whats there as being smart playlist from
in the past

Library>smart playlist is used by giving whatever playlist you are working
on a unique identifiers to filter by
I use a combination of comment, grouping & genre
Criteria like duplicate, alternate version, live, long...
This way it's on the meta data  & follows the files, not the player