You make no mention of the operating system you are using so how can we advise??

I am using Linux Mint XFCE, try searching the following location, Home\<username>\.config\Clementine\Clementine.conf Open with your favourite text file editor and use the find option to look for font, there are two location which you can use to see if you can enlarge the font.

Regards

Tim