Clementine is good for making up a playlist, not as good at connecting to
devices
Try copying the files to any external media, micro sd, flash drive...
Once you have the files on your computer, you have more options to
transfer the files to your phone.
Possibly the phone has a card slot or will recognize external media
directly?
You may use your file browser or other tools to transfer...