On 2019-02-17 08:57, Justin R. Knierim wrote:
On 2/12/19 3:02 PM, Justin R. Knierim wrote:
I have refurbished the previous CLFS server (meander, but now called meanwhile) and will be doing fresh installs to get things upgraded and back online.

Work on the upgrades is going pretty well.  clfs.org and trac.clfs.org
are up, and now offer https via SNI + let's encrypt certs, and are
ipv6 compatible.  Still have a little hiccup with the table of
contents on trac, but it is running the latest version now at least.
Anonymous ftp, and package and patches downloads and book viewing all
should be good.  Still on the todo list:

- Get git moved over to github.  There appears to be trac+github
integration so that's cool.
- Was anyone using @clfs.org email addresses?  I can setup something
up off-server.
Never got it to work properly so never used it

- Was anyone still using their shell accounts?  The data is there,
just need to re-add users.

I still use the shell account. User kb0iic

- Apparently I was still hosting headers.clfs.org - the project before
linux kernel headers got settled.  Anything interesting for posterity
or call it done?
Should be done.

- cblfs.clfs.org hadn't been updated in a while, still worth keeping
up or defer to blfs?

Current CBLFS is great for a guide even if not updated. Worth keeping.

- hints.clfs.org hasn't been touched in a while, keep or dump?

May not be required anymore. Could archive or dump it.

- pastebin.clfs.org - was considering just using privatebin
https://github.com/PrivateBin/PrivateBin
- various cron jobs to sync things from lfs.org for lfs-matrix.net,
blfs packages, etc.
- book building/compiling cron, noticing changes from github.

If anyone sees anything off not mentioned above, let me know.

Justin

Sincerely,

William Harrington